6.01.2012

Tre & Brittany: United In Love

They couldn't love each other more. He bit his lip as hard as he could as she walked down the aisle with her dad towards him. Hoping maybe he could keep the tears from falling. She beamed from ear to ear and soaked in the moment. As they worshipped their Abba Father, the One who brought them together, the sanctuary seemed to be filled with a sweet aroma of praise. It was heavenly. I wanted to put my camera down and join in. But instead I kept snapping away and singing at the top of my lungs...behind my lens. Their innocent love for each other is infectious and when you're around them, you just want to start giving out hugs and kisses to everyone you love. That's what love is supposed to look and they demonstrate it so beautifully. After a meaningful ceremony, the limo took them to the reception where there was much celebrating in the form of tears, laughter, and dancing...possibly some of the greatest moves on the dance floor that I've ever seen! Tre & Brittany, may you continue to experience greater and greater joy in loving each other and loving Jesus. From this day forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment