6.26.2012

Lake Tobias

Who wouldn't love a bumpy safari tour in a cut off bus? I remember as a kid going with my whole extended family and all of us cousins laughing and enjoying the animals. So yesterday, we went and made some memories with our dear friends, Marvin & Dori and their son, Brennan. Him and Isaac loved seeing the animals up close and would scream with joy when they came over to the bus. Malakai loved it too, especially the deer and elk. We prayed that the rain would stay away and it did. The weather was cooler and overcast while we were on the bus and then the sun came out for the rest of the day as we enjoyed a picnic lunch and walked around to see more animals and eat some ice cream. I'm so thankful we can do activities like this with our boys. I love watching them experience new things and laughing together as a family. Makes my heart full.

No comments:

Post a Comment