2.22.2008

Loren & Doreen - 2.16.08

The weekend after Valentine's Day is a very popular one to get married. I had a wedding booked for the past two years on this weekend and they always seem to be extra sweet. Loren and Doreen were married at a church in Camp Hill, PA. It was a beautiful winter day, full of snow and sun. We went to a local farm for pictures before the ceremony. No one seemed to mind the cold weather, even the women who were wearing strapless dresses. The worship time was powerful. I was feeling extra worshipful as the day before Eric and I had found out that we were going to adopt little Malakai Grant for sure. I noticed all of the babies at the wedding more than usual. Doreen and I were neighbors growing up. Our parents are good friends and she would drive me to school before I was 16. It was an honor to photograph her wedding day. Loren and Doreen, I pray that you would experience life and life abundantly as you begin your marriage together. Your love for the LORD is contagious. Enjoy some of my favorite images from your wedding day.