10.06.2008

Fall Fun

Here are a few eclectic pictures that I found in our point and shoot camera from the past several weeks. We are enjoying the wonderful, cooler fall weather we've been having here in Lancaster and are excited to go pumpkin picking with our friends, Derek & Abby and their little girl, Kailea this weekend. We both have kids named "Kai"...so fun!


Grandpa took us to a Barnstormer's game on his birthday. I made it until the 5th inning and then Mommy and Grandma took me home so I could sleep better in my crib.


First swing ride...squeals of joy could be heard through the park!



Story time with Daddy...


Helping to blow out birthday candles...


Malakai helped Daddy open his birthday presents for the first time. He was more excited with the tissue paper than anything else.





I love chewing on Grandma's toy basket.


Daddy digging potatoes in Grandpa and Grandma Landis' garden. Their dog, Truman is helping (you can see him in the background).