10.06.2008

Ryan - 10.4.08

Eric turned 29 on Friday so Malakai and I had fun thinking of creative ways to celebrate Daddy's birthday. We made brownies to share with his co-workers, and took him a balloon. My parents went to a bed and breakfast in West Virginia for the weekend so we were house sitting (and dog sitting) for them. It was fun to have a house out in the country for a few days. Ryan and his family live less than a mile from mom and dad's and I was scheduled to do his senior pictures on Saturday afternoon along with family pictures. It was a beautiful night for portraits on their farm. Ryan is a senior at Hempfield High School and plays soccer. I remember him as a little tyke. Growing up we went to the same church and were neighbors...now he's much taller than me and heading to college next year. Kind of makes me feel old. Here's a few favorites from our session.