10.08.2008

Phil - 10.6.08

"I hate getting my pictures taken!" he declared the minute I walked in the front door of his house. Yet, I knew it would be one of the most fun-filled male senior portrait session ever. And sure enough...I was right! Phil and his family live on a beautiful farm and he wanted his senior pics taken there. I've known Phil ever since I started dating Eric. His family went to the same church we did and I always remember Phil being full of energy and fearful of nothing. Not much has changed. Phil is now studying culinary arts and hopes to be a cook. He loves books and his VW. He had so many good ideas for different poses and even showed me a shot he saw on the internet that he wanted to try with his car. (Hope I did ok with that one, Phil). He is such a life giver and you can't help but smile when he's around. Phil, you have such a passion for relationships and I'm certain that being in the food industry you will meet and serve lots of people. Maybe you can cook up a meal for Eric and I sometime...we'd be glad to be your guinea pigs :)