10.06.2008

Rohrer Family - 10.4.08

I did family portraits for the Rohrer's last fall and it's always fun to have repeat clients. Like I said in the previous post, I grew up less than a mile from these guys and never really got to know them until I became a photographer. Rosie makes and designs incredible cakes for all occasions. So all of you brides looking for wedding cakes, go check out her work at www.rosiescreativecakes.com. I have sat and talked with her about how she juggles being a mom and business woman. I respect and value her wisdom as I am beginning a family of my own. The farm they live on was Dwight's parents and there are so many great places for portraits. They even have a big grape vineyard that we were having some fun in. Thanks for a great night, guys. And Ryan, our chicken BBQ was incredible!