10.21.2008

Umbrell Family - 10.19.08

I wasn't always a photographer and believe it or not, I even used to be in 4-H. I showed sheep and pigs. The Umbrell family also showed pigs so I got to know Tina and her brother Nate while smacking our pigs on the shoulders with wooden canes in the show ring. It sounds kind of ridiculous when I write it out like that and unless you have some agricultural blood in you, I don't expect you to understand but it really was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the sheep showing more because they didn't stink and I could really get to know my animal throughout the year. Anyway...this entry is about the Umbrell family, not my 4-H experience...

Dennis and Linda live on a beautiful farm and share a big split farm house with their son, Nate and his wife, Jena and their two kids, Lindsay and Lane. Sunday afternoon we toured around the farm for family pictures. The weather was crisp and refreshing and everyone was excited to capture some family moments together. 5 kids, age 3 and under kept me and Eric (& Malakai) busy! I hope you guys all had fun with me and my "Mexican" husband! You never know what sounds are going to come out of him to get the kids' attention.