10.27.2009

Derek & Lindsay: Engaged

There's always been a little bit of chemistry between them because that's how they met...in Chemistry class. How cute is that? They weren't even supposed to be in the same class because they were in different grades, but God had it all planned out. Ever since then, they've been in separable...3 1/2 years and counting. Their wedding date is set for next Oct. 23rd and they couldn't be more excited. Lindsay is just so sweet and sincere. When I talk with her, I know she really listens to me and that is such a valuable personality trait. Derek is Mr. Steady. He doesn't seem to get worked up about much and adores his fiance'. We had a great afternoon together on our little adventure in Manheim. I found some new favorite spots I think! Here's a few highlights...































No comments:

Post a Comment