10.22.2009

Eric & Jen: Engaged

I met Jen when she was a student in the youth ministry at Daybreak Church where I attended when I went to Messiah College. We made an immediate connection as we both loved to sing. She has the most amazing voice! We even recorded a little cd project together one time. Sorry, there is no release date on that one but there are a few family members and friends out there who have heard it. Anyway, enough about Jen and I...this is about her and Eric. They met through mutual friends, fell in love and got engaged this past summer. I have the honor of photographing their upcoming wedding this March! We had a great afternoon together for their engagement session. It was so fun for me to watch these two lovebirds just being themselves. Jen is one incredible woman...a precious gem, and Eric is one blessed man to have found her.





























No comments:

Post a Comment