10.08.2009

Uhl Family

I've known Denise since I was a kid and have always enjoyed her contagious laugh and constant smile. She contacted me this summer about doing family portraits and I couldn't wait. For one, I hadn't seen them in a long time and two, I knew they would be fun to work with. Well, I was right...let the fun begin. An 8-year old little man who would rather stick his tongue out at me than smile, an almost teenager who loves lip gloss and sparkles, and a 13-year old who knows how to naturally pose, equals good times in the "pasture studio". This family is a picture to me of perseverance through difficult times. This family gives me hope that NOTHING is impossible with God. This family, well...my heart is just drawn to them for so many reasons. Denise, I hope this experience was all that you had hoped it would be. Just look at your beautiful kiddos...


























No comments:

Post a Comment