10.06.2009

Kopp Family

A two hour long car ride, hungry boys, and a little bit of sickness coming on equals..."I'm not in the mood to have my pictures taken". It took some coaxing, but we made it! Eric's cousin, Justin and his family came down on Friday night for their annual family pics. It never fails, at the very end of the session when I'm finished, the real smiles and personality come out. So I've learned to not even put the lens caps on and just be prepared to keep shooting, when they least expect it. Corn fields and fall weather will do that to little boys...brings out the best in all of us I guess. Here's the cutest little family...



































1 comment:

  1. christie clark10/06/2009

    what an adorable family!?!?! i can't wait till my little guy turns one next year so we can have you do some family shots! you are sooooo talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete