7.11.2010

Hope Fulfilled

Today I am 15 weeks pregnant. Eric has been asking to take some pregnancy pictures for the past several weeks and I'm now at the point where I'm beginning to show so I thought it would be fun. We would love to document the journey of our baby's growth every month so this is the beginning of many more baby belly pictures to come. There are some days we still have to pinch ourselves to make sure we aren't dreaming but most days we know it's true...there is someone growing inside of me and we will meet him/her in about 6 months from now! What an absolute miracle. God is so creative, faithful, and good.






3 comments:

  1. you're absolutely radiant! so happy for your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Love the title: Hope Fulfilled. There isn't a better way to describe this.

    ReplyDelete