7.29.2010

Keep Sharing!

I know many of you are faithful followers of my blog and facebook page for Radiant Images and I love that you can follow my work and personal life there. It helps make me feel connected to all of you in some small way. I always enjoy hearing from you! This is just a plug to continue to spread the word about Radiant Images as you are already doing (and very well, I might add). I am amazed at the amount of word-of-mouth "advertising" you all do for me without even realizing it. I have booked several wedding, etc through my blog and FB just because you referred your friends, co workers, family members, etc. to my various sites. THANK YOU! Each of you have a significant role in the success of my business and I am so grateful for the very important part that you all play.

If you know of someone that you could introduce me to, feel free to send them my contact info or send them directly to my blog www.radiantimages.blogspot.com or to my Radiant Images Facebook Page where they can become a fan and follow me there. This allows everyone to get to know me (and my family) at a more personal level without necessarily meeting me in person. My goal is to book 10 weddings for 2011 (less than half of the 22 I have booked this year) and I currently have 6 booked. I want to significantly cut back with a new little one arriving this winter :) So tell your friends/family members not to wait too long if they are interested in having me photograph their wedding...4 slots remain for next year.

Often at a wedding, a guest will come up to me and say, "Hi, Regina!" I stare and think, "How does this person know my name, I've never met them?" "I follow your blog and FB page and love your work and your son is adorable..." This happens more than you could believe and I love that my little internet space and ramblings are touching the lives of so many people...some of whom I may never meet. That is such a rewarding feeling. God has expanded my tent and borders beyond what I could ever physically do on my own. It has been another incredible year and we're only half way through it. Thank you for allowing me into each one of your lives, even if for only one day. I will not forget any of you as you have all impacted my life in ways you may never know and I pray that you can say the same of me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/29/2010

    keep doing what you are doing girl. you got such an amazing gift! I would love to get married again and have you do the photos :) but with 3 kiddos now not sure if I would have time for a wedding !!! ha :) blessings with your pregancy! and thank you for letting us all get a peek into your life. Shauna

    ReplyDelete