8.19.2011

Danielle: Senior

It's the kind of place that when you drive in the lane, you just feel as though you're coming home. It's a place of peace, hospitality, and incredible beauty. If heaven looks anything like this farm, we are in for an incredible eternity! I found myself quickly kicking off my flip-flops and joining Danielle in her bare feet. How freeing to just be "at home" while photographing! I was invited to sit down and eat a roast beef supper with the family, but had to decline. Her dad even picked me a bag of apples and grapes for me before I left. My hour ride home was filled with lots of munching :)

She is number six in a line of seven kids. Describes herself as a huge homebody and loves every moment spent with her huge family. A farm girl who loves to ride horses bareback and walk on the family's little dirt road with bare feet, she steals your heart as soon as you meet her. Danielle told me that she swims in the pond almost every day. Picking apples, hiking, and just about anything that has to do with the outdoors is what she enjoys. During the winter days she loves sitting by a warm fire while reading or playing cards with friends and family. For seven years she has played sports year-round: volleyball, basketball, and soccer. This is a big part of her life and she cherishes every moment. She says, "God has blessed me immensely and I thank Him for the life he has given me." What a honey. Meet Danielle...























2 comments:

  1. Moma R.8/20/2011

    Soup....the pics are gorgeous! You are beautiful. Have a super senior year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny Appleseed9/05/2011

    You are so pretty love you

    ReplyDelete