8.07.2011

Mackenzie: Senior

She really is the sweetest thing ever and I love her country flare on life. Reminds me of the country song, "American Honey". We had a great time milling around our neighbor's rustic barn. He thought we were nuts for wanting to use it for the photo session but it now happens to be one of my all-time favorite spots. These are some of our conversations that evening together.

Me: "Are you growing your hair for Locks-For-Love?"
Kenzie: "I've had a lot of pressure to, so yeah, I think so. I haven't cut it for 3 years now."

Me: "I love your boots!"
Kenzie: "Thanks, me too. I wore them to the prom."

Me: "Hey Anita," (her mom who can identify poison ivy more quickly than myself, who happens to have it all over my body right now), "is that vine poisonous?"
Anita: "No...YES...no...Don't go near that one!...Get away from this one right now!"

Mackenzie loves her family and friends, the great outdoors, all kinds of animals, field hockey, and of course, country music. She is hoping to go to college to study social work. Meet this beauty...























No comments:

Post a Comment