8.08.2011

Tents, Hot Dogs, & Slip N Slide...

These are a few of my favorite things! This past weekend our family did something we've never done together...camped out...in my parents' sheep pasture. Mom had the idea of just staying home instead of traveling somewhere in order to maximize our precious time together. Wendall, Emily & Clayton live in State College so we treasure the time we do get to spend with them. And the boys, of course, love playing together. Running around with their trucks, digging in the dirt, riding trikes and bikes and pedal tractors, taking tractor rides with Grandpa, and going down the slip-n-slide. The fun was endless! Doggie roast, s'mores, mountain pies, corn on the cob, watermelon, cooking breakfast on the camp stove, sleeping in a tent, playing hide-n-seek, ladder ball, bocce ball, and eating homemade ice cream. Seriously, we made so many memories and I was determined to capture as much as I could. Sometimes, I just get lazy and want to let someone else take the pictures since I lug my camera around so much, but the reality is, if I don't do it, I won't have the memories frozen on "film"...well, or, "memory card" :) So, I know it's worth it and I'm always so thankful afterwards. Here's a glimpse into our 24 hours of fun...we sure squeezed a lot into those hours :)



















































No comments:

Post a Comment