8.04.2011

Jess: Senior

I will be a senior at Lancaster Mennonite School this year.
I am a three-sport athlete: middle hitter on the volleyball team, basketball forward, and soccer goalkeeper.
I truly enjoy being busy with these three sports and all the friends I’ve made along the way.
I am the editor-in-chief of the Yearbook Committee.
I am also a member of the National Honor Society.
I couldn’t live without country music, the Phillies, my awesome friends, and Sportscenter.
I'm not sure what college I'm going to yet, but planning on majoring in nursing and playing basketball.






















5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/07/2011

    Isn't she gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, what a beauty you are- outside and inside where it counts even more....
    Aunt Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/19/2011

    I am her brother from another mother and she looks just as good as me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navy Seal General Dylan J.8/19/2011

    Hi Jess i just talked to you. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/20/2011

    I can't believe that young lady is the same girl I knew in sixth grade!
    Knock'em dead, Jess! Prov3:5-6
    Uncle Rush

    ReplyDelete