8.13.2008

Bill & Ali - 8.9.08

Last Saturday, Eric's cousin, Bill got married and asked me to do the photography. It's always an honor to do family weddings, but challenging to be in the pictures myself as a family member :) We set up the tripod and asked one of the groomsmen to shoot the Martin family picture...nice work, Jonathan! The ceremony was up in Camp Hill at a church I photographed a wedding at earlier this year so I was familiar with the layout and lighting which is an added bonus. We went over to Messiah Village for pictures beforehand and then to Messiah College for some afterwards. There is a beautiful covered bridge that we hung out in for awhile trying to avoid all the cars coming and going. Bill and Ali met at Messiah but never dated until afterwards. It's amazing to me how that works...Eric and I knew each other almost a decade before we started dating. I guess love takes time...a long time for some of us, but it's always worth the wait! Ali, I am excited to have you as a "cousin-in-law" in the Martin family. You two have a wonderful future ahead of you. May you experience great joy this first year of marriage.