8.21.2008

Joe & Whitney - 8.16.08

Saturday was a gorgeous day for a wedding and of course we had one booked. We met Joe & Whitney at a family get together last fall...turns out Eric is distantly related to Whitney...it's such a small world. So they were engaged and started asking me questions about my photography business and later on booked me. I'm so glad they did. There are some weddings that are just at the top of the charts for a radiant bride and handsome groom and this was one of them. These two were beaming all day and it was so much fun to photograph them taking in each moment. The ceremony was held at a church in Lititz. The two (and her brother) drove away in an old Chevy truck which made for some great photos later on. The reception was held at the Barn in Overlook Park and we had an absolute blast. Everyone was into dancing and celebrating. Whitney did a dance to "Cotton-Eyed Joe" with her mom and then both of her parents joined her for another dance to "I Saw the Light"...so much fun! Joe & Whitney, it's so obvious that you are head over heels in love with each other. Thanks for letting Eric and I be a part of your celebration of love. I'm so glad that God helped you find each other. May you never stop loving each other deeply as you already do. Here's a little glimpse of what I saw throughout your wedding day. I hope your honeymoon in Mexico was incredible!