8.04.2008

Summer Fun

Life has slowed down its pace a little bit here for me over the past week and it has been so refreshing to do some activities that have had to be put on the back burner due to a busy schedule. We even went to our 10-year high school class reunion. It's so wild to see how people have changed (some not so much) over the last decade. I had two weekends off in a row and now this weekend we start back up with a bang doing two weddings back to back, Saturday and Sunday. But my heart is excited and my vision renewed because I was able to step back and reevaluate why I love my job. Malakai and I have had a so much fun playing, running errands...just being together with no agenda. Here are a few pics from our last few weeks as a family.






A visit with Great Grandpa & Grandma


He's such a ladies man...his friend, Sela stole a kiss at the pool



This was Malakai's third haircut already!



We went for a hike with our friends, Derek & Abby, their daughter Kailea, and their dog, Bailey. What a fun morning.






Look at that wake-boarding stud!