8.29.2008

Landis Family - 8.27.08

You know your family is big when your immediate family alone is 25 people! My Uncle Earl & Aunt Evie are the founders of this family and wanted a family portrait done after my cousin Marilyn's 10th child arrived just 5 weeks ago. It was a beautiful evening on the farm and I had lots of pictures to take. This is the farm my dad grew up on and my parents live less than a mile away. I remember always begging to go along with my dad to feed their goats and then get my fingers sucked on by all of the calves. Farm life is so great! I'm pretty sure I never came home clean, right mom? We got all of the pictures done and then had a big meal together. Mom & Dad came over with Malakai too. Here's a few favorites from our farm family photo session...that's a lot of f's :)