8.18.2008

Parkes Family - 8.14.08

I always enjoy doing photo shoots downtown, Lancaster. It's so beautiful and well...it's just convenient for me and my family. Thursday evening I met the Parkes family at Steinman Park and Central Market for some family portraits before their daughter, Katie leaves for Messiah College. We almost had to cancel the session because it was raining, but the skies parted for about an hour and we got to do everything I wanted to do with them. And as soon as we finished...it started pouring again. Thank you, Jesus. You are so amazing. Katie, you are going to love Messiah, at least I sure did. Enjoy every moment and laugh often. College is more than "getting an education", it's a life changing experience that helps to shape you into the person God created you to be. Mom and Dad, you have much to be proud of in your beautiful daughter, Katie. I can tell you love her deeply. Enjoy a few favorites from my time with you.