9.25.2009

Brandon & Meg: Fallin' In Love

Meg is a college friend of mine who called me up a few months ago letting me know that she wanted me to photograph her wedding (even though she wasn't even engaged at the time:) Her and Brandon wanted me to do engagement pictures for them too. The story of how they met? Well, they met by accident really. Meg had some friends over and Brandon thought he was going to a different friend's house. He showed up at Meg's house and she welcomed the "new guy" with a hug...the rest is history. So we began the session on the porch where "the hug" happened and then they took me to their favorite park that overlooks the city of Harrisburg. It's a beautiful spot to go and reflect, read a good book, play some catch, or just take in the view. Brandon & Meg, I am so honored to be a part of your upcoming wedding in January and am even more excited that you aren't settling for anything less than everything! And here are the lovebirds...
































No comments:

Post a Comment