9.04.2009

Mark & Lindsay: Bridal Portraits

It's ironic...the way I get to meet certain couples. This was Mark & Lindsay's one year anniversary photo session. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, they didn't have any portraits of just the two of them on their wedding day. So, they found me and asked Eric and I to do a bridal portrait session. COME ON...are you kidding? Absolutely! This is every wedding photographer's dream. A two hour session with the bride and groom, at the location of their choice...no time limits, space limits, no holds barred. Just play, experiment, play, experiment. What a blast! Within 10 seconds, I had submerged myself in a nice big patch of stinging nettle...OUCH! My feet were burning (and so were Lindsay's) the entire time, but it didn't phase me much because I was in my zone. Here's the happy couple...















































No comments:

Post a Comment