9.28.2009

Todd & Martha: Engaged

Believe it or not, he didn't smile until he met her. That's what Martha told me the first time I met them. I couldn't believe it. With a great smile that lights up his whole face and dimples to go with it, he looked liked he hardly knew how to frown. Todd & Martha were simply meant for each other. She's the teacher, he's the engineer and he completely adores her. I mean, she was the woman who brought out that great smile...there must be something extra special about her. I am looking forward to their wedding day next June. Here are a few favorites of the sweethearts...






















3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/28/2009

    more GREAT work!
    and how funny...i think she and i are wore the same sweater for our photo shoot :)

    love,
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/28/2009

    I love them!!! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/03/2009

    This looks a lot like Lancaster Church of the Brethren's famous oboeist...congrats Martha!

    ReplyDelete