9.01.2009

Nolt Family

I have known Chandra since I was 14 and she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. She makes you feel like the most important person in the world when you talk with her. She's one of a kind! When Justin called to ask me to do family pics, I was so excited...and here's why. He was planning a surprise 30th birthday party for her at their house so I was the excuse to get her and the kids out of the area so the set up crew could get to work. She was totally clueless...hook, line, and sinker! After we were done with the photo session, I asked her what they were going to do that night. "Probably just go back and have a quiet evening at home." Yeah right...nothing quiet about 80 people showing up at your house to celebrate the past 30 years of your life! A fun side note...3 of our high school classmates all had their 30th birthday party that same night. What are the chances? Feels like we're all 16 again and going to each other's parties...Eric and I are having ours jointly this fall since we're both turning the big 3-0 five weeks apart. Anyway, the Nolt Family is wonderful, cute, and fun...don't ya think??
























No comments:

Post a Comment