9.08.2009

Cookie

We did it...gave in and got a kitten for Malakai. No worries, her home is in the barn and not in the house. Gideon is enough inside! I was doing some yard saling on Monday at the neighbors and there were these adorable little kittens (of course they were free:) so I called Eric and he told me I could bring one home. So me and the kitten (along with a whole car full of goodies) came down the road beeping the horn excited to show the boys what I just brought home for them. Side note...I never go yard saling but I can see how it can be addicting. It doesn't get any easier than your next door neighbor having one. We asked Malakai what he wanted to name his new kitty and his response, "Cookie!" Gideon isn't sure if he should eat her, lick her, chase her, or be jealous of her. This morning we had to put Gideon in his crate so Mommy and Malakai could have some "Cookie Time". She is well loved...















1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Can't believe you did it.

    ReplyDelete