9.03.2009

John Ervin & Verna: Wedding

Up before the sun...sure thing! Gotta do pictures early when you have a 10am wedding. John Ervin and Verna in a word are endearing. The minute I met her a few months back, I knew she would be a wonderful bride to work with. And John Ervin, even in his quietness, I believe is a strong, yet gentle leader. The day was filled with much emotion as just one week earlier there was a death in Verna's immediate family. Mourning with those who mourn and rejoicing with those who rejoice. This dear family has experienced the highs and lows of life within a very short time frame. My eyes too, were not dry. It was encouraging to see and feel the support for these newlyweds as they begin their lives as Mr. and Mrs. It was an honor to be a part of this wedding day, but I was deeply missing my assistant. I shot this wedding alone...always a big adjustment when I depend on Eric so much for "his shots". A little preview...








































2 comments:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous, Verna!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job!! the pics are absolutely beautiful...

    ReplyDelete