9.09.2011

Adam & Courtney: Married

She has been planning her flowers for years. And why wouldn't she? Courtney is a floral designer at Floral Designs located in Mount Joy. Owner, Jill and her fabulous women knocked it out of the park on this wedding! I've truly never seen anything like it. Breathtaking. Period. Arrangements hanging from the ceiling. Orchid chains from Thailand (that made it in by 2pm the day before the wedding, thanks to the hurricane), white calla lilies, and tons of other beautiful pretties that had an aroma that made me just feel more relaxed when I walked into the room. I was standing beside Courtney when she saw the ballroom for the first time. She just started weeping, then all of her co-workers started weeping and then my water works went off too. Oh women, we are such a beautiful mess :)

Adam & Courtney opted to see each other before the ceremony (which I always highly recommend) and there was again, no shortage of emotion from Courtney. I love when a bride can just let it all go and let herself really show the deep love for her groom that wells up and escapes through the gift of tears. Their day was a wonderful celebration of the love they share. Adam, although not a big fan of public displays of affection, adores his dear Courtney. He is gentle and kind towards her. I know their future is full of endless possibilities as they have united their two lives and I am honored I was able to be there for the start of their journey.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment