9.20.2011

Kylie: Senior

I always enjoy when I have the opportunity to photograph a girl who just loves the camera. Kylie's session was so much fun for me. She is an aspiring young photographer herself and knew how to work it. And here is a little bit about her:

She's tiny, but fiesty...don't let her fool you. Yes, she is a field hockey girl but she doesn't wear a skirt. No no, she's all padded up, complete with a helmet...goaltending. I'm thinkin', not too many balls get past her. Bargain hunting for unique fashion finds is a passion of hers. With each outfit change she proceeded to tell me about the few bucks she spent on the dress, shoes, or jewelry. I was shocked and would love to hire her to be my personal shopping assistant. And her car. Oh yes, it has eyelashes and is named Carter. She's the kind of girl who just loves to love, everything and everyone. And it's contagious when you get around her.

Kylie states, "I make time for what's most important to me. God has completely changed my life and I couldn't be more grateful. I'm writing my lift story...it's always something new." One of her favorite quotes is Helen Keller, " Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing." I believe she is a living testimony to this. She is going to change the world, that's for sure.


























No comments:

Post a Comment