9.28.2011

Stoltzfus Family

She was my typing teacher in high school so I had trouble calling her by her first name. I kept wanting to call her Mrs. Stoltzfus. I guess now that I've been out of school for 13 years I can relax a bit. I had given LMS a free portrait sitting to donate to the school auction and she won it. I asked how often they do family pictures. "We haven't ever had them done professionally." she replied. I knew we would have fun.

They enjoy being outdoors in creation and passionately love the Creator Himself. Mason, their oldest son is raising chickens, a Hans Herr FFA member, passionate about being a witness for Christ and a natural leader. He looks forward to hunting season and trips to the mountains. Natalie, their daughter is a determined and focused achiever who loves volleyball, hanging out with her friends and her pup Skippy. Luke, the baby of the family is fun loving and wants to make a positive impact on everyone he meets. He loves reading, ice hockey, soccer, and his cowboy boots. I couldn't wipe the smile off of his face if I tried during our session. He really was having a blast. Rod and Heidi are two teenage sweethearts who God brought together and continues to bless through their marriage, family, work and friends.


























No comments:

Post a Comment