9.01.2011

Scott & Annie: Destination Wedding in Lancaster

Family and friends from Missouri and New York met in Lancaster. That's right...everyone was an out of town guest for this wedding. The Cork Factory Hotel was the perfect location for Scott & Annie to tie the knot. We had a wonderful day celebrating these two becoming one. Their hearts are just so big, you can't help but feel like a beloved friend in their presence. I laughed. I cried. I danced. I laid on the ground to get some fun angles. I ate crab cakes. I hung out with my husband. I felt like a guest, not a vendor. This is why I love my job. Thanks, Scott & Annie for the honor of photographing your wedding day. Here's just a few favorites to help you remember some of what all went on around you that day.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment