8.08.2007

Chris-August 7th

Guys are such poker faces when it comes time to senior portraits, but I had a lot of fun with Chris. He was super laid back and easy to give instructions to. He looked cool even in his long-sleeved shirt...I, on the other hand was sweating buckets! Literally, five minutes into the shoot, I had sweat running down my face, and my legs. It felt so thick out there! There was a stream nearby but we didn't get a chance to even get our feet wet. The spot Chris chose was his next door neighbor's place. It also happens to be the spot where Eric and I had our wedding reception a little over 4 years ago. It was fun to revisit such a special place to me. Chris, thanks for the opportunity to do your senior portraits. I pray that you have a great senior year at LMH and enjoy running during this cross country season coming up. Maybe we should've got some of you in your hunting camo...just for mom!