8.13.2007

Fellenbaum Family-August 11th

It was a gorgeous night for a family photo shoot. The humidity had finally broken and it felt refreshing. The Fellenbaum's live on a dirt road up in Mount Joy, PA. The road used to be a farm lane. There are only two houses on it and both are Fellenbaum's. It was a fun family to capture, and all of them are wonderfully photogenic. Natalie, their 6-year old, found and caught a frog right before I began taking pictures. She was ecstatic and named him Hopper. Her sweet spirit made her beautiful. Brittany, her older sister has her own dog named Scout. He was dressed for the occasion, complete with a black bow tie around his neck. Eric and Gideon (our puppy) were along with me too. They had fun taking a walk down the dirt lane while I took pictures. Randy and Dorcas, thanks for letting me hang out at your house with your family for the night. It was enjoyable for me to photograph you and your girls.