8.02.2007

Miller Family-August 1st

This family portrait shoot was a really fun one for me. Laura was one of my hockey girls so the family knew me well. They decided to go to Masonic Village in Elizabethtown. Laura and her mom both work there. It was a gorgeous setting. I told them I felt like I was in the Garden of Gethsemane! It was hot and humid but everyone held together great. I had to keep things moving since Jordan, the oldest son, had a big softball game he was going straight to after the photo shoot. We were finished in time and he took off right away, while I did some more portraits of mom and dad. Funny thing is, their cell phone rang a few minutes after he left saying he forgot his glove and had to go home to get it! At least his tardiness wasn't the photographer's fault! Your family is close-knit, I can tell and it's so fun to be able to capture that. Thanks for the opportunity.