8.03.2007

Molly-August 2nd

Chester County is absolutely beautiful! I took a hike down to Coatesville last night to do Molly's senior portraits. She and her family live on 18 acres of farm land nestled way back in on a stone-paved road. There are only 5 other families that live on the road. What a great spot for pictures! I enjoyed getting out of Lancaster County a bit. We had fun doing the photo shoot except that Dave and Henry, the two family dogs, and the 7 cats also wanted to be in the pictures pretty badly. I had lots of helpers, I can tell you that! Molly, it was enjoyable for me to come to your house and meet you and your family. I hope you can enjoy the coming field hockey season, even though two practices a day seems like way too much. Your hard work will pay off. Thanks for being my first official job outside of Lancaster County! Expanding my borders...