8.09.2007

Jen-August 9th

Back to the Kennel Pavilion for senior portraits this morning. It's such a great setting down in the woods, beautifully landscaped and shaded. Jen lives right up the road from the Kennel's so it wasn't a far drive for her. I've been to several weddings there and did some other portraits as well. We were going to have the photo shoot tonight, but I was watching the weather forecast and they were calling for heavy thunderstorms tonight. It just finished pouring here at my house, so I'm glad we got it in when we did. Thanks for being flexible, Jen. My sister-in-law, Roanna is good friends with Jen and that's how I got the opportunity to do her senior portraits. She is going to be a senior at Donegal this year. I pray that you have an incredible last year of high school. Blessings as you pursue the call of God on your life. And hey, our dogs should meet sometime. I think they'd be good friends!