8.30.2007

Jason & Jodi-August 18th

I remember this day being a beautiful one. There was no humidity, the sky was bright blue and the day was tons of fun for Eric and I. Jodi was such a fun-loving bride, as you will see in some of my favorite images below so that was fun to capture her in some of her "moments". They guys were so stress-free that they even got to shoot some hoops at the church before the ceremony. Jason and Jodi were headed to Jamaica for their honeymoon but I'm not sure if they got there because the hurricane hit that same day right where they were going. I guess it doesn't matter where they ended up, they were together and finally married! It was a lot of fun to do your wedding, Mr. and Mrs. Todd and I pray that you would continue to be pulled closer to each other and the One who brought the two of you together.