7.18.2008

Brent & Natalie - 7.12.08

Last Saturday Eric and I got to hang out with a sweet, sweet couple. Brent and Natalie had a beautiful ceremony. I again was tearing up and especially enjoyed the worship time. Instead of having it at the beginning of the ceremony, they had it at the end, right after they were pronounced husband and wife. It was the first thing they did as a married couple, well...besides kiss (the pastor said, "Brent, you may now high-five your wife!") Then the couple rode off in a sweet red classic mustang over to the Stone Mill Inn in York, PA. I was in my good friend Liz's wedding there a few weeks ago. It is such a gorgeous setting. The cake...well, let's just say, they weren't gently feeding each other, but the couple's first dance was very romantic as they went out under the tent with all of their guests surrounding them. I was refreshed by their passion for the LORD. They are totally in love with Him and it shows in the way they interact with each other, their family, and friends. Brent & Natalie, I know you will have a strong bond of love between you always. Blessings as you walk path that He leads you on together.