7.28.2008

Bundy Family - 7.25.08

Friday night I had the opportunity to photograph a family from Spain. They are missionaries who are home for a few months and are staying in the apartment attached to my in-laws farmhouse. They need to update their prayer card picture and so I got hired for the job. We took the family up to the Martin farm and enjoyed an evening in the country. Eric, Gideon, Malakai and Grandpa went for a walk and I took the Bundy's on a tour of the farm. I had a fun night with all of them. They are such a sweet family and I enjoyed hearing about their love of photography that began with Bruce's dad, then Bruce, and now Josh, their oldest son. It was an honor to do a photo shoot for a family overseas. I pray that many people are eternally changed by the love that they see in your family.