7.24.2008

Sarah - 7.21.08

I've decided that doing an after-the-wedding bridal shoot is the smartest idea ever. I had the bride all to myself for an hour and a half! Not to mention that she was completely relaxed because there was no stress of being under the schedule of the rest of the wedding day events. Sarah and her husband, Andrew are friends of ours and got married in April of last year. I had the privilege of doing their engagement portraits and they've been a part of our lives ever since. We had an absolute blast taking a little tour of downtown: Central Market, Steinman Park, The Fulton, Prince St. Cafe, and Binn's Park. Sarah was a beautiful bride on her wedding day, but she was even more stunning on Monday night. There's a freedom that comes when you aren't under pressure and can really enjoy getting your pictures taken. Sarah, I felt like I was really able to capture your spirit and girl, you are truly radiant.

And just for the record, all brides-to-be, I totally recommend hiring me to do a bridal shoot like this for you too. I mean come on...what woman doesn't want to get back in her wedding gown again and have everyone congratulating you and turning heads?!